The Big 5G Event, now a virtual event scheduled for September 22-24, will explore the latest innovations and technologies impacting the industry.
The Big 5G Event offers an agenda covering various industry pain points and future technologies, with major themes that include virtualization and the 5G cloud, 5G automation and intelligence, 5G transport and the edge, RAN evolution and 5G services.
Speakers at this year's event include Omdia's Evan Kirchheimer, vice president, service provider & communications research. Contact us to arrange a meeting at the conference, and don't miss these sessions:
"Keynote panel discussion: The multibillion-dollar question – How will carriers monetize 5G?", a panel with Evan Kirchheimer, May 19, 11:40 a.m.
- Keeping it simple: Where are the most immediate 5G wins?
- Are consumer value propositions for 5G services failing to resonate?
- Will carriers really leverage 5G to become strategic suppliers to enterprise?
- Are smaller enterprises being overlooked? How can these companies capitalize on the 5G opportunity?
- Who will win more: SIs, industry specialists, telecoms equipment vendors, or carriers?
- Avoiding revenue erosion, or building new streams? Pricing models for 5G services.
"Analyst Introduction & Presentation," with Evan Kirchheimer, May 19, 2:00 p.m.
Follow @OmdiaHQ on Twitter for event updates and insights and analysis from industry conferences.
Speakers and Attendees
Research Director, Enterprise Services