Latest Analysis View All
May 21, 2020
April 29, 2020
Ad revenues set for torrid 2020 as COVID-19 impact hits global economyApril 27, 2020
Leverage a strategic perspective on the worldwide TV channel and online content businesses to develop products or find new markets.
Built on a ground-up methodology, the Channels & Programming Intelligence Service enables you to analyze both groups and national markets. You receive access to multiple market trackers that allow you to size and evaluate markets for TV channels and online services at the country and global level.
Track the lead source of annual market revenues from advertising, subscriptions (including carriage fees and direct-to-consumer revenues) and public sources (mainly receiver fees and government grants). Understand the competitive landscape with channel-reach revenue and programming investment data for 120+ groups, including 40+ groups that operate internationally as well as major national players. Track new agreements for sports, movie and TV rights between platforms and rights holders. In addition, you receive exclusive direct access to analyst reports, insight and assistance to help you keep pace with the latest market news and developments.
- Advertising revenues, public funding, carriage fees, direct-to-consumer subscriptions
- Commercial and public free-to-air, pay-TV, online services
- Annual programing investment by 120+ groups, segmented by originated, acquired and sport
- Major players in linear/online markets, TV households, pay-TV penetration, public funding
- Key rights agreements for movies, TV programming, sports