Latest Analysis View All
May 21, 2020
May 01, 2020
April 02, 2020
April 01, 2020
Opportunities and funding implications for Smart CitiesFebruary 27, 2020
February 26, 2020
A major challenge facing cities today is the increase in worldwide urban population, along with the inevitable strain this puts on city systems and resources. Whether you are a city planner, technology provider, analyst or are involved in any vertical impacted by smart city development, you need market intelligence you can trust.
The Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service provides a complete and thorough assessment of the various technologies, major players and overall market dynamics underlying smart cities, which are emerging in response to an increasingly urbanized world dealing with scarce resources. In addition to the forecast to 2030 for global and regional device shipments, you get access to our proprietary database of 1,400+ smart city projects across 300+ cities. Our smart city profile tool allows you to compare smart city projects, investments, challenges and results. Additional strategic reports, market briefs, case studies, surveys, expert insight, and direct access to our analysts ensure you keep pace with the latest market news and developments.
- Smart city projects by region and country, further analyzed by project group/subgroup
- Smart cities index – the top 25 countries and cities by current and future planned developments
- Smart city profiles and case studies – analysis of smart city projects developments/case studies
- Smart city investments and results
- Strategic risk factors that could impact smart city project development
- Next steps for the smart city market