Latest Analysis View All
March 27, 2020
The Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service provides detailed databases and market insights on the multiple products, technologies, applications and companies in the industry. The Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service includes extensive analysis of the trends driving today's digital signage landscape and is maintained by an experienced team of regional industry experts. The service helps you gain a better understanding of the dynamics of today’s global large format digital signage ecosystem. It is the industry's best resource for getting answers to key questions like:
- Who are the key players in the digital signage ecosystem, and what are their positions in the industry?
- What are the key growth applications and technologies in the digital signage market?
- How can I identify critical partnerships as well as sales and marketing opportunities for complementary display technologies?
- What interactive flat panel display technology trends are emerging for collaboration across different vertical markets?
Quarterly deliverables include:
- The Public Display Market Tracker consists of a comprehensive, worldwide pivot database focusing on flat panel technologies, including LCD, PDP, and OLED and contains two distinct product types—Public Displays and Signage TVs. The database includes metrics covering shipments, revenue, ASPs, average screen sizes, and shipment areas across eight global regions including Asia Pacific, China, Eastern Europe, Japan, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, North America, and Western Europe. The metrics are further split by brand, technology, screen size, resolution, brightness, touch type, and bezel-to-bezel width, and are viewable through pivot tables.
- The LED Video Market Tracker consists of a comprehensive, worldwide pivot database focusing on direct view LED (LED Video) technology. The metrics included in the LED Video Displays Market Tracker are square meters, revenues, ASPs, and shipment area across 8 regions globally including Asia Pacific, China, Eastern Europe, Japan, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, North America, and Western Europe. All metrics in the database are further split by brand and pixel pitch, and are viewable through pivot tables.
- The Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service – Premium includes country-level coverage of the Public Displays Market Tracker and an all-new Flat Panel Displays Vertical Market Tracker, focusing purely on the one of the fastest growing regions today - China. In addition, you receive direct exclusive access to our analysts for your data needs or questions.
- Both market trackers are delivered in two versions. The first deliverable is a historic pivot containing actual shipments from the first quarter of 2017 (Q1 2017) to the most recent quarter. The second deliverable is a forecast pivot with historical actuals from Q1 2017 to the most recent quarter and forecasts from the current quarter through 2023. After the final database is delivered, a market analysis report is published discussing the latest market share and forecast outlook.
- All flat panel displays and LED Video technologies are examined concerning 11 digital signage and professional applications. Under the digital signage category is education signage, corporate signage, retail, transportation, hospitality/healthcare, public spaces, pre-show cinema advertising, and outdoor sports applications. Under the professional category are the classroom, conference room, and control room applications.