Latest Analysis View All
May 26, 2020
May 08, 2020
As the gaming sector experiences deep and disruptive changes in its business models, distribution, industry and platforms, business leaders in this space need trusted market intelligence to make timely, informed decisions. Find complete, up-to-date statistics and analysis on the global interactive leisure software marketplace.
Developed and maintained by an experienced team of globally positioned analysts, the Games Intelligence Service provides extensive data, analysis and forecasts for well-established games media and hardware, such as consoles, handhelds, digital games and subscription services, as well as for emerging areas, including eSports and virtual reality. Analyst reports offer a deep perspective on key players and growth drivers, including extensive visibility into Asia’s games market segment. In addition, you receive direct access to analyst insight and assistance to get the support you need to grow your market share, optimize business strategies and keep up with this fast-moving industry.
- Comprehensive, in-depth data and analysis on the global games market
- Insight for timely market entry decisions
- Emerging games-related commercial opportunities
- Accurate assessments of the competitive landscape
- Intelligence for improved tactical and strategic planning