Latest Analysis View All
Tracker of cinemas’ activity as a result of COVID-19May 22, 2020
May 21, 2020
Digital cinema is disrupting traditional models, ushering in big changes in film content distribution, packaging and production. At the same time, growing markets, such as those of Brazil, China and Russia, are creating new financial and technical concerns for distributors worldwide. To succeed in this market, you need intelligence you can trust.
Now you can track market and technology developments in the global film and theatrical industries with performance metrics for specific companies and regions. Find continuously updated market data and forecasts, based on our thorough knowledge of the cinema business.
With the Cinema Intelligence Service, you receive frequent market insights from our analysts, in-depth strategic reports on key market segments, detailed market trackers and exclusive access to our analysts for your data needs or questions.
- Detailed exhibitor and distributor data with key market share metrics breakdown
- Visibility into impact of digital cinema on traditional business models
- Comprehensive statistics on global and regional screen counts, box office and admissions
- Digital cinema technology, technology providers and market penetration
- Customizable market information