Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Discrete & Process Automation
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Building, Home & City Technology (1)
- Displays (1)
- Enterprise & IT (2)
- Healthcare Technology (1)
- Manufacturing Technology (11)
- Media & Advertising (1)
- Mobile & Telecom (2)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (2)
- Power & Energy Technology (1)
- Security Technology (2)
- Semiconductors (3)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- Access Control & Fire (43)
- Advertising (26)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (31)
- Cinema (8)
- Cloud & Data Center (100)
- Consumer Electronics (318)
- Critical Communications (11)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (24)
- Digital Media (45)
- Digital Signage (10)
- Discrete & Process Automation (11)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (68)
- Display Materials & Components (70)
- Electric Motor Systems (4)
- Enterprise IT Security (12)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (138)
- Games (11)
- Healthcare IT (2)
- Industrial IoT, Software & Communications (2)
- Large Displays (113)
- Lighting (18)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (38)
- Managed Services (9)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (36)
- Memory & Storage (161)
- MEMS & Sensors (46)
- Mobile Devices (231)
- Mobile Innovation (35)
- Mobile Networks (100)
- Operators & Services (48)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (38)
- Semiconductor Components (225)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (18)
- Semiconductor Market (97)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (28)
- Small & Medium Displays (143)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (3)
- Smart Cities (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (77)
- Smart Utilities Infrastructure (29)
- Touch & Interface (38)
- Transformative Technologies (26)
- TV Media & Content (71)
- Video (24)
- Video Surveillance (23)
- Date Published
Introducing Omdia: Informa Tech launches new research powerhouse following acquisition of the majority of IHS Markit’s technology, media and telecommunications research business to connect the dots for customers across the tech industryOmdia will replace all existing brands within Informa Tech’s research businesses, including Ovum, Heavy Reading and Tractica.February 05, 2020Informa Tech today announces the forthcoming launch of a new technology research powerhouse, Omdia, on Feb. 20, 2020.
Global power generator market contracts as industry transitions from coal to gas and renewablesJanuary 27, 2020The global power generator market, which was valued at $9.6 billion in 2018, is forecasted to decline to $8.7 billion in 2023 as the industry transitions from coal to gas and renewables.
China surpasses US in programmable logic controller market revenueSeptember 11, 2019Mainland China in 2018 surpassed the United States to become the world’s largest sub-regional market for programmable logic controllers (PLCs), with estimated revenue of $1.7 billion in 2018.
New Report from IHS Markit Names Top Four Trends Driving the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2017 and BeyondJanuary 24, 2017Fueled by lightning-fast demand for ubiquitous connectivity, the number of connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will jump by 15 percent year-over-year to 20 billion in 2017, according to new analysis from IHS Markit.
Despite Economic Headwinds in China, Industrial Semiconductor Revenues Rose in 2015, IHS SaysMay 31, 2016Industrial semiconductor revenues rose slightly in 2015 despite weakness in the overall semiconductor industry and, in particular, economic headwinds in China, which is a major global consumer of industrial chips.
Rising Industrial PC Market to Stabilize in 2018, IHS SaysApril 20, 2016While the global market for industrial PCs has experienced ups and downs in recent years, it is forecast to pick up in 2016 and will start to stabilize in 2018.
Deceleration Expected for Chinese Machinery Production This YearMarch 03, 2015Machinery production in China this year is forecast to expand by 6.9 percent, the slowest rate since 2012, according to the Chinese Machinery Production Quarterly Tracker report from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
Schneider Takes Control of Possible Invensys Bidding WarMarch 14, 2014A possible acquisition of Invensys Operations Management (IOM), for a proposed $5.0 billion by the French company Schneider Electric, has led to speculation of a potential bidding...
The Fourth Industrial Revolution Brings Challenges to Big DataJanuary 28, 2014Enabled by communications and sensor technology, the global manufacturing business is on verge of what some are calling the fourth Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0—a new era of highly...
Asia-Pacific Leads Automation Capital ExpendituresAugust 06, 2013The Asia-Pacific region accounts for more capital expenditures on industrial automation products than anywhere else in the world, with 46 percent of global investments in 2012...
Industrial Automation Equipment Poised to Grow Stronger in Second HalfJune 20, 2013The market for industrial automation equipment (IAE) is set to grow 6.2 percent this year to approximately $170 billion, helped in part by the recovery of global manufacturing in the...