Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (14)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (5)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (3)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (9)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (10)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (2)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (3)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (7)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (9)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (3)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (3)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Harris Broadcast splits into Imagine Communications and GatesAirMarch 20, 2014Professional broadcast equipment provider Harris Broadcast will divide into two brand new corporate entities, Imagine Communications and GatesAir. Imagine Communications will provide solutions for delivering and monetizing multiscreen content while GatesAir will focus on TV and radio over-the-air market.
Yahoo acquires PeerCDNDecember 19, 2013Yahoo, the multinational internet corporation, purchased content delivery network (CDN) provider startup PeerCDN for an undisclosed fee. PeerCDN has been working on delivery processes that charge the website...Subscribers Only
Verizon acquires EdgeCastDecember 13, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US Telco Verizon, has acquired content delivery network (CDN) provider EdgeCast for $350 million. EdgeCast provides accelerated content...
Verizon acquired upLynk to enchance its cloud video servicesNovember 19, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US telco Verizon, recently acquired multiscreen start-up upLynk for an undisclosed fee.
Arqiva up for saleOctober 09, 2013Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds (MEIF), managed by Australian finance group Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), is to put its 25 per cent stake in UK managed service provider Arqiva...
Ericsson's acquisition of Microsoft MediaroomApril 21, 2013Telecommunications solutions provider Ericsson is to acquire Microsoft's Mediaroom IPTV Middleware business. Mediaroom is an IPTV software platform that includes the entire set-top box software stack and also related software that...
ViXS Demonstrates First HEVC TranscoderFebruary 14, 2013ViXS has demonstrated a new 6-transcode multimedia home gateway system-on-chip (SoC) that supports both decode and encode for HEVC. While ViXS has 6-transcode semiconductors already in-market, the HEVC...