Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
Ericsson's acquisition of Microsoft MediaroomApril 21, 2013Telecommunications solutions provider Ericsson is to acquire Microsoft's Mediaroom IPTV Middleware business. Mediaroom is an IPTV software platform that includes the entire set-top box software stack and also related software that...
Arris to acquire Motorola Home division from GoogleDecember 20, 2012US network equipment maker Arris has won a bid to acquire Motorola Home from Google for $2.35b. The Home division is part of the Motorola Mobility business that Google took control of in May 2012 for $12.5b,...