Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (7)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (4)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (5)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (7)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (6)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Colt Group reports modest Q1 2014 growthApril 23, 2014Colt Group revenues for the first 3 months of 2014 were €399.8 million (Q1 2013: €392.1 million) and EBITDA of €74.1 million (Q1 2013: €80.5 million). Capital expenditure for the first quarter of 2014 decreased to €74.5 million. As for Colt’s business line results, Network Services and Voice Services revenues were relatively flat, while Data Centre Services revenue grew 8% (Q1 2013 declined 3.4%) and IT Services revenue grew 15% (Q1 2013 grew 4.3%). Colt provides communications and media managed services, predominantly for banks and telecommunications companies in Europe.
TiVo to acquire DigitalsmithsMarch 03, 2014Set-top box (STB) and middleware vendor TiVo is to acquire Digitalsmiths, a search and recommendation engine company for $135m in cash, in a transaction expected to be completed during Q1 of 2015. The acquisition is likely to serve several strategic purposes for TiVo...
Belden acquires Grass ValleyFebruary 14, 2014Belden, a signal transmission solutions provider, has submitted a binding offer to acquire privately held Grass Valley, a specialist in TV-broadcast equipment, for $220 million. The offer is ...
Yahoo acquires PeerCDNDecember 19, 2013Yahoo, the multinational internet corporation, purchased content delivery network (CDN) provider startup PeerCDN for an undisclosed fee. PeerCDN has been working on delivery processes that charge the website...Subscribers Only
Verizon acquires EdgeCastDecember 13, 2013Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS), the managed service arm of US Telco Verizon, has acquired content delivery network (CDN) provider EdgeCast for $350 million. EdgeCast provides accelerated content...
Arqiva up for saleOctober 09, 2013Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds (MEIF), managed by Australian finance group Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), is to put its 25 per cent stake in UK managed service provider Arqiva...
Ericsson's acquisition of Microsoft MediaroomApril 21, 2013Telecommunications solutions provider Ericsson is to acquire Microsoft's Mediaroom IPTV Middleware business. Mediaroom is an IPTV software platform that includes the entire set-top box software stack and also related software that...