Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (6)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (5)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (4)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (3)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (4)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Arqiva up for saleOctober 09, 2013Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds (MEIF), managed by Australian finance group Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), is to put its 25 per cent stake in UK managed service provider Arqiva...
Ericsson's acquisition of Microsoft MediaroomApril 21, 2013Telecommunications solutions provider Ericsson is to acquire Microsoft's Mediaroom IPTV Middleware business. Mediaroom is an IPTV software platform that includes the entire set-top box software stack and also related software that...
SES demo first HEVC Ultra HD broadcastApril 19, 2013On 19th April 2013, satellite operator SES demonstrated the first broadcast of Ultra High Definition (UHD) television using the High-Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC). The demonstration used an Astra Satellite at...