Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (26)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (5)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (13)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (13)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (3)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (5)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (3)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (8)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (7)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (1)
Yahoo acquires PeerCDNDecember 19, 2013Yahoo, the multinational internet corporation, purchased content delivery network (CDN) provider startup PeerCDN for an undisclosed fee. PeerCDN has been working on delivery processes that charge the website...Subscribers Only
Arqiva up for saleOctober 09, 2013Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds (MEIF), managed by Australian finance group Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), is to put its 25 per cent stake in UK managed service provider Arqiva...
BBC iPlayer consumption sees tablets edge ahead of smartphones, both categories remain keyApril 23, 2013BBC iPlayer usage in the UK via tablets was higher than it was via mobile phones for the first time ever in March 2013. Collectively, tablets and mobile devices made up around 30 per cent of all iPlayer...
Ericsson's acquisition of Microsoft MediaroomApril 21, 2013Telecommunications solutions provider Ericsson is to acquire Microsoft's Mediaroom IPTV Middleware business. Mediaroom is an IPTV software platform that includes the entire set-top box software stack and also related software that...