Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (2)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
CES 2014 Summary – Consumer Electronics, Smart Home and Home AppliancesFebruary 09, 2014CES, the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, once again saw the launch and establishment of key trends in the consumer electronics industry for 2014. From flexible and curved displays to smart home appliances and wearables, IHS’ CE team summarises what’s hot, and what’s not, for 2014.Subscribers Only
Technicolor shuts Pinewood lab for 35mmMarch 07, 2013Technicolor is to shut its film lab at Pinewood (UK) by the end of May 2013, as the use of film for digital capture dwindles and uncertainty surrounds the availability of film stock. The Pinewood site was...
Technicolor signs with Smartjog for electronic delivery of content in EuropeAugust 29, 2012Technicolor has agreed an electronic distribution partnership deal with digital delivery specialists Smartjog. Deal is for all types of content aimed at cinemas, which Technicolor processes for its clients....