Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Rack Systems Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (3)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (7)
- Power Supply Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (8)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service - Premium (8)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual - Premium (1)
Key trends from the smart home market: August 2020September 14, 2020A snapshot of the latest news and analysis impacting the smart home market during August.Subscribers Only
Despite a drop in revenue, smart home households surpass 88 million worldwideSeptember 01, 2020Until now, the smart home market has mostly been a DIY venture, but an inflection point is coming that will influence vendors in the years to come. With ADT joining forces with Google and more recently joining the Zigbee Alliance to help develop a unified protocol, traditional/legacy hardware and software providers could be forced to change strategy.
Key trends from the smart home market: July 2020August 10, 2020A snapshot of the latest news and analysis impacting the smart home market during July.Subscribers Only
Smart speakers thrive despite COVID-19August 06, 2020The North American smart speaker market has continued to thrive despite the economic devastation caused by COVID-19. Perhaps because many consumers in the United States continue to be encouraged to remain at home as much as possible, spending habits have shifted from entertainment, restaurants and travel to home improvement projects and home comfort.
Key trends from the smart home market: June 2020July 13, 2020Top trends from June analyzed by the Omdia smart home team.Subscribers Only
Despite COVID-19 smart speaker market expands during 1Q20April 09, 2020According to Omdia’s latest smart speaker tracker, the North American smart speaker market increased by about 6 percent during 1Q20 compared with 1Q19.
Surging demand for consumer security cameras and video doorbells spurs new competition, challenging market leaders Nest and ArloMarch 03, 2020The global market for do-it-yourself (DIY) standalone network security cameras is forecasted to surge by 80 percent by 2024—a rapid pace of growth that is attracting new competitors.
Asia surpasses North America to become world’s largest smart speaker marketFebruary 24, 2020Globally, more than 100 million smart speakers were shipped in 2019, up about 41 percent from 72 million in 2018. Shipments are expected to increase by an additional 36 percent in 2020.