Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (3)
- Data Center Rack Systems Intelligence Service (3)
- Multi-Tenant Data Centers Intelligence Service (1)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (3)
- Power Supply Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Intelligence Service (1)
Unpacking Analog Devices’ acquisition of Maxim IntegratedJuly 21, 2020On July 13, 2020 Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI), the 19th largest global semiconductor company, announced it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Maxim Integrated (Nasdaq: MXIM), the 31st largest. The merger of two down-market companies might not seem like big news, but in the world of analog integrated circuits it is indeed big news.
Power semiconductor usage in data centers evolves to meet power efficiency needsJanuary 08, 2019The number and size of data centers(DCs) is exploding around the world. Our always on, always connected society has driven the massive need for storage, compute and networking resources to facilitate the rapid, 24/7 delivery of information, entertainment and communications. ...
AWS re:Invent 2017: Amazon’s Alexa becomes business savvyJanuary 09, 2018Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) re:Invent 2017 conference was held in Las Vegas, NV, from November 27 to December 1. There were over 43,000 attendees and an additional 60,000 online viewers. Two keynotes featured Andy Jassy, CEO of AWS, and Werner Vogels, CTO of Amazon, and there were over 1,300 informational and training sessions available that included demos and customer use cases. Clients, please log in to view the full content.Subscribers Only