Selected Clear AllCategory - Medical Devices & Equipment Service - Healthcare IT Research Package Service - Teardown - Wearable Technology Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (15)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (58)
- Games Intelligence Service (3)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (25)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (7)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- IoT Cybersecurity Intelligence Service (2)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (15)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (6)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (14)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (18)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (5)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (65)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (34)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Bluetooth SIG - Dec 2014 - Extract (2)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (73)
How Brexit will affect the UK healthcare market in 2020February 26, 2020After three-and-a-half years of long and often tedious negotiations, the UK finally left the EU on January 31. Despite the official exit date, a long road is ahead for all parties to come to agreement on the official terms of the exit, due by the end of this year, on Dec. 31. During this 11-month period, the UK will continue to follow all EU rules, and its trading relationship will remain the same. It is also during this time that many agreements likely to affect the healthcare market will be negotiated. The Healthcare Technology team at Omdia discusses what has happened over the last few years and what is likely to occur in the next few years.
Healthcare (technology) is on the 2020 presidential ballotFebruary 05, 2020Although the year 2020 has only just begun, it is gearing up to be a monumental year for politics in the United States. From the impeachment trial of President Trump in January and February, to the Democratic Party primaries spanning from February to July, and the presidential election in November, the 2020 agenda is jam-packed. Events throughout the year could have lasting repercussions on the political and economic landscape of the country, nearing the top of the list of Americans concerns is healthcare policy.
HIMSS Europe & Health 2.0 2019 event summaryJune 24, 2019This tradeshow summary discusses the main themes and topics at the HIMSS Europe and Health 2.0 2019 conference in Helsinki, Finland, which took place on June 11-13, 2019. In addition, key insights are drawn based on vendor meetings, keynote presentations and scientific sessions at the show.
American Telemedicine Association (ATA) 2019 Tradeshow SummaryApril 26, 2019Connected health includes digital health (consumer medical devices, fitness devices, remote patient monitoring, health kiosks, virtual consults), connected clinical care, healthcare IT, and telemedicine. The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) conference continues to expand its coverage of connected health in its discussions and exposition...
How e-commerce can disrupt healthcare provision and distribution: The case of AmazonMarch 29, 2019Amazon is targeting four different parts of the healthcare market through two existing platforms (Amazon Web Services and Amazon Business) and two new ventures (Haven - the Berkshire Hathaway/JPMorgan Chase partnership and the acquisition of PillPack). In this special report, IHS Markit examines the potential for each of these initiatives to disrupt the healthcare market in general and the supply chain in particular.