Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
BSkyB confirms deal to buy Sky Italia and Sky DeutschlandJuly 25, 2014BSkyB has agreed to buy 100% of Sky Italia and 57% of Sky Deutschland from 21st Century Fox in a £4.9 billion deal that will create a pan-European pay TV operation with 20 million subscribers. The deal, which has been widely expected, will result in £200 million annual cost savings and give BSkyB an enlarged addressable market of 97 million homes, 66 million more than can been reached in the UK and Ireland.
Sky Italia updates Sky Go service with new On Demand sectionDecember 03, 2012Sky Italia has introduced several changes to its OTT video service Sky Go: • A new 'On Demand' section has been introduced. Available on PCs and Macs, iOS and Samsung Galaxy tablets. Content range...