Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
BSkyB confirms deal to buy Sky Italia and Sky DeutschlandJuly 25, 2014BSkyB has agreed to buy 100% of Sky Italia and 57% of Sky Deutschland from 21st Century Fox in a £4.9 billion deal that will create a pan-European pay TV operation with 20 million subscribers. The deal, which has been widely expected, will result in £200 million annual cost savings and give BSkyB an enlarged addressable market of 97 million homes, 66 million more than can been reached in the UK and Ireland.
Google expands availability of Play movies, rolls out Chromecast to EuropeApril 04, 2014Google has increased the geographic availability of its Google Play movies and music stores to 37 new markets, with the service now available in 54 countries around the world. Simultaneously, Google has officially begun to ship its Chromecast HDMI device to France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, the Netherlands, and the Nordics.Subscribers Only
Sky Italia updates Sky Go service with new On Demand sectionDecember 03, 2012Sky Italia has introduced several changes to its OTT video service Sky Go: • A new 'On Demand' section has been introduced. Available on PCs and Macs, iOS and Samsung Galaxy tablets. Content range...