Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Custom Research by Market - Power & Energy Technology Research by Market - Security Technology
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Counterterrorism & CBRNE Intelligence Service (1)
- Counterterrorism Research Package (1)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Radio Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Electricity Meter Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Services & Subscribers Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Water Meter Intelligence Service (1)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual - Premium (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - 2014-2015 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Americas - 2014-2015 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Americas - 2015-2016 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - China - 2014-2015 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - China - 2015-2016 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - EMEA - 2014-2015 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - EMEA - 2015-2016 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service for SanDisk - Mar 2015 - Extract (1)
LTE potential in critical comms in the future.June 05, 2015The private Long Term Evolution (LTE) market is expected to show Full Content only available for subscribers of IHS Technology's Mobile Radio Intelligence ServiceSubscribers Only
Key highlights from the recent Energy Thought SummitApril 08, 2015The following IHS Research Note provides an overview of highlights from the Energy Thought Summit (ETS), a recent smart-grid industry conference that focused on the industry’s general status and outlook for 2015.
Building Automation Integrators and Consumers Find More Value in MaintenanceSeptember 19, 2014Consumers in the building automation industry are increasingly only interested in more intelligent services which offer a more targeted approach to maintaining their system. According to the IHS report The World Market for Building Automation Systems Integration and Aftermarket Services, integrators who support automated HVAC controls are expanding their offerings to accommodate this shift in the market.
Integrated Explosives, Weapons and Contraband Detection Equipment to Improve Embassy and Consulate SecuritySeptember 19, 2014Overall, governments appear to be expanding, rather than abandoning, diplomatic operations in high risk countries, resulting in the need to integrate data from multiple security systems. As a result, IHS anticipates the EWC detection equipment market is poised to see continued growth as governments look for integrated security solutions to protect embassies and consulates from evolving threats.
Embedded vision enters the robotic vacuum cleaner marketSeptember 11, 2014Dyson recently announced its first robotic vacuum cleaner, the Dyson 360 Eye, which uses a 360 degree camera and embedded vision software to help the product navigate around the home.Subscribers Only
Mobile PERS driving growth in the United StatesSeptember 02, 2014The North American PERS (Personal Emergency Response Systems) service market is forecast to grow from $700 million in 2014 to $1.5 billion in 2019. The main market drivers are a growing elderly population and the increased use of mPERS, according to a recently published report from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
Google’s Nest Acquires Dropcam.July 03, 2014Google’s Nest announced on June 20 that it had signed an agreement to acquire Dropcam, a home surveillance provider, in a strategic decision to add home surveillance to its smart home portfolio.