Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (3)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (6)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service - Premium (7)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual - Premium (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service for Bluetooth SIG - Dec 2014 - Extract (1)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
Despite COVID-19 smart speaker market expands during 1Q20April 09, 2020According to Omdia’s latest smart speaker tracker, the North American smart speaker market increased by about 6 percent during 1Q20 compared with 1Q19.
Surging demand for consumer security cameras and video doorbells spurs new competition, challenging market leaders Nest and ArloMarch 03, 2020The global market for do-it-yourself (DIY) standalone network security cameras is forecasted to surge by 80 percent by 2024—a rapid pace of growth that is attracting new competitors.
Asia surpasses North America to become world’s largest smart speaker marketFebruary 24, 2020Globally, more than 100 million smart speakers were shipped in 2019, up about 41 percent from 72 million in 2018. Shipments are expected to increase by an additional 36 percent in 2020.
Amazon, Apple, Google Announce Joint EffortDecember 18, 2019Amazon, Apple, Google, and the Zigbee Alliance today announced a new working group that plans to develop and promote the adoption of a new, royalty-free connectivity standard to increase compatibility among smart home products, with security as a fundamental design tenet (Project Connected Home over IP).
Lack of a ‘Killer App’ not to blame for smart home woesDecember 06, 2019Over the past few weeks, there have been several blogs and press releases offering opinions on the smart home market. The primary takeaway from these articles is that the smart home is beginning to reach saturation in North America and that many manufacturers actually lack the marketing and creativity prowess to push the smart home, over the hump, to the masses.Subscribers Only
Amazon Acquires Eero - Smart Home ImpactFebruary 12, 2019Amazon and eero announced on February 11th, 2019, that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement under which Amazon will acquire eero. eero’s home mesh WiFi systems set up in minutes and blanket every room of a customer’s home in high-performing, reliable WiFi.Subscribers Only