Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Research by Market - Semiconductors Category - Capital Equipment & Machinery
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (4)
- Advertising (153)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (13)
- Cinema (31)
- Cloud & Data Center (96)
- Consumer Electronics (1223)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (28)
- Digital Media (1517)
- Digital Signage (1)
- Discrete & Process Automation (8)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (2)
- Display Materials & Components (5)
- Enterprise IT Security (3)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (192)
- Games (120)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Industrial IoT, Software & Communications (5)
- Large Displays (58)
- Lighting (30)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (121)
- Managed Services (63)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (23)
- Memory & Storage (218)
- MEMS & Sensors (59)
- Mobile Devices (956)
- Mobile Innovation (3698)
- Mobile Networks (499)
- Operators & Services (4731)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (13)
- Semiconductor Components (471)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (20)
- Semiconductor Market (569)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1999)
- Small & Medium Displays (6)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (1)
- Smart Cities (11)
- Smart Home & Appliances (761)
- Smart Utilities Infrastructure (1)
- Touch & Interface (1)
- Transformative Technologies (15)
- TV Media & Content (1760)
- Video (256)
- Date Published
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Industrial IoT Intelligence Service (3)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (3)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (1)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Intelligence Service (1)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Processors Intelligence Service (2)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Supply Chain Inventory Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (1)
Global semiconductor revenue dips as the chip industry wrestles with myriad challengesJuly 31, 2019Battling economic headwinds and debilitated markets, the semiconductor industry saw revenue worldwide decline by the double digits percentage-wise in the first quarter of 2019, with the outlook for the rest of the year looking equally discouraging.
The importance of embedded security grows in connected microcontrollersJanuary 18, 2019The year of 2018 has been one of the worst to date in terms of both number of security breaches and the number of records that have been exposed.
Formation of Digital Unit Highlights Clear Industrial IoT Leadership at GE Minds+Machines ConferenceOctober 08, 2015GE held its fourth annual industrial IoT-focused Minds+Machines conference in San Francisco from September 29 to October 1. The massive increase in attendance (1,300 attendees in total) as well as a growing roster of ecosystem partners and reference projects indicate GE has achieved true momentum in key Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) areas such as predictive/preventive analytics and connected sensor-powered advanced industrial automation...Subscribers Only
Power, revenue and profitability drive groundswell of consolidation in semiconductor industryJuly 10, 2015Analysis and insight into key consolidation trends in the semiconductor industry. Details on consolidation by market, types of M&A, business sale, spinoffs & joint ventures and business exits. Perspectives on the size of deals over time. Analysis of profitability as a driver for consolidation.Subscribers Only
SCADA to be more integrated into IoTMay 05, 2015News – New cloud OS launched by GESubscribers Only
A Combined NXP-Freescale Creates an Industrial Microcontrollers BehemothMay 01, 2015The recent NXP Freescale merger would have generated $1.3 billion in industrial semiconductor revenues in 2014, which equates to roughly 3 percent of the overall global industrial semiconductor market. The merged NXP-Freescale would...
Internet of Things – What’s the return on investment?March 12, 2015News – Monetizing the Internet of Things – Just a myth or just around the corner?Subscribers Only
Industrial Electronics Turns Around in 2013 with Double-Digit GrowthJanuary 28, 2014The global market for industrial electronics semiconductors ended 2013 on an upbeat note, with overall revenue up convincingly from the previous year and reversing the disappointing decline of 2012. Industrial electronics chip revenue for 2013 amounted to $33.7 billion, a solid 11 percent rise from $30.4 billion in 2012. he double-digit increase expected in 2013—once final figures are confirmed for the fourth quarter—will show that the market recovered nicely from the 5 percent loss of 2012.
Industrial Semiconductors Report Positive Q1 Despite ChallengesMany companies show encouraging growth; industry revenue ticks upAugust 07, 2013The global semiconductor market for industrial electronics relished a better-than-expected first quarter as macroeconomic headwinds turned out to be less severe than initially feared, according to the latest Industrial Electronics report from information and analytics provider IHS.
Most Industrial Electronics Semiconductor Suppliers Hurt by Revenue ReversalsOnly two out of the Top 10 enjoy gains; Texas Instruments is the best performer of a losing groupApril 23, 2013The Top 10 semiconductor suppliers last year for the industrial electronics market mostly suffered revenue declines consistent with the downturn of a beleaguered industry, according to an IHS iSuppli Industrial Electronics market tracker report from information and analytics provider IHS.
Industrial Electronics Market Contracts in 2012 after Earlier Growth Prospects FadeRevenue drops nearly 3 percent as semiconductors suppliers cope with economic malaiseMarch 05, 2013A feeble global economy and the poor performance of key powerhouse semiconductor suppliers combined to zap the industrial electronics market of vigor last year, driving overall revenue into decline, according to an IHS iSuppli Industrial Electronics market tracker report from information and analytics provider IHS.
Industrial Semiconductors Hiccup After Market Slows DownYear-end revenue is adjusted down in the face of bumpy global economicsNovember 16, 2012
The semiconductor market for industrial electronics faces lower revenue by the end of 2012 after expected growth among key chip suppliers failed to materialize earlier this year, according to an IHS iSuppli Industrial Electronics market tracker report from information and analytics provider IHS.
Revenue for industrial semiconductors—used in a wide array of application markets from home automation to aeronautics and military purposes—are projected to finish the year at $31.4 billion. While overall revenue remains slightly up from $30.5 billion in 2011, this year’s meager 3 percent uptick contrasts greatly with the solid 9 percent increase of last year and the exuberant surge of 35 percent in 2010 immediately after the recession.
The incremental growth of 2012 will also be the slowest compared to the next four years ahead, when expansion will range from 7 to 12 percent. Revenue is forecast to reach $44.8 billion by 2016.
TI is Top Player in Industrial Electronics Semiconductor SpaceTop 20 players had revenue of $17.2 billion in 2010November 08, 2011Cornering a big chunk of market that grew mightily after two recession-beset years, Texas Instruments Inc. was the undisputed champion in 2010 of the industrial electronics semiconductor space, according to a new IHS iSuppli report from information and analysis provider IHS.