Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Enterprise & IT Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Automotive Technology Category - Consumer Electronics Service - Channels & Programming Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Advertising (31)
- Cinema (4)
- Consumer Electronics (28)
- Digital Media (108)
- Games (4)
- Large Displays (2)
- Managed Services (2)
- Mobile Devices (11)
- Mobile Innovation (8)
- Mobile Networks (2)
- Operators & Services (255)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (271)
- Smart Home & Appliances (26)
- TV Media & Content (277)
- Video (52)
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (14)
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (15)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (206)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (28)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (261)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (58)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (64)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (230)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (6)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (2)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service (15)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (31)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (29)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (35)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (16)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (13)
- IoT Platforms Intelligence Service (4)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (6)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (9)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (3)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (2)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (15)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (1962)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (1967)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (21)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (4)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Intelligence Service (2)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Processors Intelligence Service (2)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (28)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (177)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (3)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (36)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (49)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (68)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (14)
- Supply Chain Inventory Intelligence Service (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (35)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (3)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (60)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (13)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (13)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (12)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (18)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (28)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (33)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (10)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (15)
Sky aims to re-establish itself as innovation leader with new Sky Q platformNovember 18, 2015UK pay TV market leader Sky today unveiled a new suite of premium products, grouped together under the Sky Q brand, designed to offer the most complete and joined-up TV viewing experience possible. The service will be made available to the operator’s satellite customers in the UK and Ireland in early 2016.Subscribers Only
Comcast Launches Stream to Defend Position, Not Change the MarketJuly 16, 2015Comcast, the largest pay TV operator in the US, is set to offer a low cost ‘streaming cable’ pay TV service. The $15 per month service, Stream, will only be available to Comcast’s internet customers as the service uses the managed-IP part of Comcast’s cable infrastructure to deliver video and not the open internet.Subscribers Only
Dish adds HBO to Sling TV serviceMarch 26, 2015Dish TV is adding HBO to its over-the-top Sling TV service. The premium pay TV content provider will be available for $15 a month as an add-on package. The deal comes as part of a larger carriage deal between Turner Networks covering satellite and OTT.Subscribers Only
More validation for the fledgling Sling TVMarch 26, 2015Dish is once again boosting the channel lineup of its Sling TV offering by including A+E networks. A+E, History, Lifetime and H2 have joined the core package, boosting the channel line up to 21 for Sling TV’s “Best of Live TV” package, keeping the price at $20 /mo. In addition, FYI and Lifetime Movie Network have been added to the $5 /mo add-on package, Lifestyle extra.Subscribers Only
UK regulator to investigate Premier League rights saleNovember 18, 2014UK communications regulator Ofcom has opened an investigation into the sale of Premier League audiovisual rights in the UK. The investigation follows a complaint from Virgin Media in September over the number of televised matches and the cost to consumers of the coverage.Subscribers Only
BSkyB confirms deal to buy Sky Italia and Sky DeutschlandJuly 25, 2014BSkyB has agreed to buy 100% of Sky Italia and 57% of Sky Deutschland from 21st Century Fox in a £4.9 billion deal that will create a pan-European pay TV operation with 20 million subscribers. The deal, which has been widely expected, will result in £200 million annual cost savings and give BSkyB an enlarged addressable market of 97 million homes, 66 million more than can been reached in the UK and Ireland.
Philips to sell remaining 30 per cent stake in TP Vision to TPV TechnologyJanuary 23, 2014Philips has announced the sale of their remaining stake in their joint venture TP Vision to their venture partners TPV Technology, thereby transferring to them complete ownership of TP Vision. A term sheet has...
Netflix added to Virgin's TiVo platformSeptember 09, 2013UK cable company Virgin Media is to collaborate with OTT streaming player Netflix, allowing the online video company access to Virgin Media's 1.7m TiVo boxes. Pilot is to commence across 40,000 homes this...
VuTV launching on connected Freeview homes OctoberSeptember 01, 2013Online video workflow firm Simplestream is launching a new service branded as Vu TV this October giving UK homes equipped with an internet-connected set-top box access to a package of pay TV channels. The...
YouTube pilots paid subscription channelsMay 12, 2013Online video service YouTube has launched a pilot subscription option as part of its partner programme, with an array of 53 thematic channels available to YouTube users for a monthly fee of $0.99 upwards. Each...
Turkish regulator awards 33 DTT licencesApril 21, 2013Turkish regulator, the Radio and Television High Council (RTUK), has awarded 33 national digital terrestrial TV (DTT) licences, following an auction procedure, to a range of private broadcasters and thematic channel operators.
SES demo first HEVC Ultra HD broadcastApril 19, 2013On 19th April 2013, satellite operator SES demonstrated the first broadcast of Ultra High Definition (UHD) television using the High-Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC). The demonstration used an Astra Satellite at...
Content is King in BSkyB expansion driveJanuary 31, 2013Sky is making a major content push coupled with a multi-device distribution strategy in a two-pronged attack to sustain growth in the increasingly competitive UK market. Announcing its calendar year end...
Poland to expand DTT channel offerJanuary 04, 2013Polish broadcasting regulator, KRRiT, called a tender for four places on country's multiplex 1. Currently the capacity is used by the public broadcaster, TVP, which by 28th of April 2014 will move its channels...
Estonia and Latvia cut must carry listDecember 20, 2012Recent changes to must carry regulations in Latvia and Estonia will leave only public channels with must-carry status...
Ten channels awarded licences on Russia's multiplex 2December 19, 2012Russian telecommunications regulator, Roskomnadzor, published the names of the winners in the tender for DTT licences for country's multiplex 2. They are: Ren TV...
Turkey begins digital terrestrial migrationDecember 18, 2012The Migration from Analogue to Digital Terrestrial has finally kicked off in Turkey. The Official Gazette of the 17 December 2012 published the 'Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcast License...
Perform partners with the Bundesliga for experimental online rights in ItalySeptember 26, 2012Digital sports media specialist Perform has partnered the German Football League (DFL) to distribute live and on demand highlights of the 2012/13 Bundesliga season in Italy. The deal with DFL Sports...
30 must carry channels to launch on Ukraine's cable TV networksSeptember 02, 2012According to a recent decision of Ukraine's National Broadcasting Council (NBC), cable TV operators will be required to launch on their networks all DTT channels broadcasting in the area of their networks,...
Competition Commission reverses its Sky Movies viewMay 27, 2012BSkyB is saved from regulation on pay TV movie rights by the UK Competition Commission, who cite the growing Lovefilm and Netflix services as new choice for consumers.