Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Enterprise & IT Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Category - Consumer Electronics Service - Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service Service - Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (14)
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (15)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (206)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (28)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (261)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (58)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (64)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (230)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (6)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (2)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service (15)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (31)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (29)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (35)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (16)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (13)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (6)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (9)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (15)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (2)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (3)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (21)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (4)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Outsourced Manufacturing Intelligence Service (2)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Processors Intelligence Service (2)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (28)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (177)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (3)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (36)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (48)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (67)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (14)
- Supply Chain Inventory Intelligence Service (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (35)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (3)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (60)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (13)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (13)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (12)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (18)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (28)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (33)
- Wireless Semiconductor Competitive Intelligence Service (10)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (15)
Comcast Launches Stream to Defend Position, Not Change the MarketJuly 16, 2015Comcast, the largest pay TV operator in the US, is set to offer a low cost ‘streaming cable’ pay TV service. The $15 per month service, Stream, will only be available to Comcast’s internet customers as the service uses the managed-IP part of Comcast’s cable infrastructure to deliver video and not the open internet.Subscribers Only
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Canadian cable giants Rogers and Shaw launch Netflix competitor, ShomiAugust 28, 2014Canadian cable TV market leaders, Rogers and Shaw, intend to launch a subscription video competitor to Netflix, dubbed Shomi, in November 2014 at a price of $8.99 a month. The service will initially be available to Rogers and Shaw Broadband and TV customers.
Amazon acquires gaming platform TwitchAugust 27, 2014Online retail giant Amazon is to acquire online gaming platform Twitch for approximately $970 million. The acquisition is expected to close by the end of 2014. The companies have not announced plans for strategy or integration but Twitch has commented that its office...
Sony to launch online TV service in 2014January 14, 2014Sony is to launch a new online TV service in the US in 2014, offering live channels and on-demand TV shows. The PlayStation games console will act as the centre-piece of the system, with key features including...
UltraViolet locks up year with substantial growthJanuary 06, 2014The DECE has released 2013 statistics for UltraViolet (UV), the digital rights locker for movies and TV shows.
Comcast to begin offering movies for digital purchaseNovember 17, 2013Comcast has launched movies and TV show purchases in trial markets. Comcast will join in competition with Apple's iTunes and Vudu in allowing its customers to purchase movies digitally through its...
Com Hem to launch TiVo platform with Netflix integrationSeptember 26, 2013Swedish cable company Com Hem is to add Netflix video streaming services to its forthcoming TiVo set-top box. Officially TiVo goes live on the 7th of October 2013, with Netflix available from December. Com Hem...
Netflix launches in the NetherlandsSeptember 10, 2013Streaming online video service provider Netflix has launched services in the Netherlands, with its subscription package priced at €7.99 per month. Company is launching with an array of content from US and...
Netflix added to Virgin's TiVo platformSeptember 09, 2013UK cable company Virgin Media is to collaborate with OTT streaming player Netflix, allowing the online video company access to Virgin Media's 1.7m TiVo boxes. Pilot is to commence across 40,000 homes this...
Google Play TV shows land in the UKAugust 01, 2013Google has added retail TV series to the UK Google Play store. The purchased TV content can be played via the PC browser or through the Google Play application on Android devices and offers...
Rakuten brings Wuaki.tv to the UKJuly 15, 2013Japanese e-commerce group Rakuten has launched a beta version of its online video service Wuaki.tv in the UK. The service, unlike the Spanish platform from which it originated (also Wuaki.tv, acquired by...
Slingshot users in New Zealand now able to bypass geo-blockingJuly 01, 2013New Zealand ISP Slingshot has launched a new service for its broadband customers allowing them to hide their physical location from online services to access material normally restricted to users based...
Netflix to launch in the Netherlands at end 2013June 18, 2013Netflix is to launch its streaming video subscription service in the Netherlands by the end of 2013. No exact details have been revealed about the price, device availability and the exact launch date; however...
BSkyB to close Acetrax after finishing technology integrationMay 20, 2013BSkyB-owned transactional movie service Acetrax is to close on June 21st 2013. The service, which was acquired in April 2012, no longer offers download-to-own (digital retail/EST) movies but will continue to...Subscribers Only
YouTube pilots paid subscription channelsMay 12, 2013Online video service YouTube has launched a pilot subscription option as part of its partner programme, with an array of 53 thematic channels available to YouTube users for a monthly fee of $0.99 upwards. Each...
French AB Group to launch Jook VideoFebruary 07, 2013French broadcaster AB Group is to launch a new SVOD service by the end of February 2013. The company will offer movies and TV series for a price of €6.99 a month. The company is understood to be in talks...
Netflix losses increase for International, but per-subscriber financials improveJanuary 24, 2013Streaming online video service provider Netflix saw a 33 per cent increase in paying International subscribers in the fourth quarter of 2012. The company ended the period with 4.892m paying subscribers...
MTG extends device availability of Viaplay multiscreen serviceOctober 14, 2012International entertainment broadcasting group Modern Times Group (MTG) has widened the availability of its main OTT service Viaplay to the PlayStation 3 (PS3) gaming console for consumers in Denmark, Sweden,...Subscribers Only
C More, TV4 Group, Bonnier to launch a new online video service Filmnet in SwedenSeptember 19, 2012Bonnier-owned media company TV4 Group and pay-TV broadcaster C More are to launch a new online video subscription service, Filmnet.se. The service will initially be available from the end of September 2012 in...