Selected Clear AllCategory - Transformative Technologies Geography - Global Service - Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service Service - Motor-driven Equipment Research Package
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Networks & Automation Intelligence Service (1)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- IoT Platforms Intelligence Service (1)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Motor-driven Equipment Research Package (2)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
As IoT competition intensifies, T-Mobile US and Sprint seek 5G leadershipMay 14, 2018In late April of this year, T-Mobile US announced plans to merge with its domestic competitor, Sprint Corporation. This is the third time a merger between the third- and fourth-largest US wireless service providers has been proposed. Last year’s deal attempt ended due to a dispute over who would control the combined business entity.
Internet of Things and the pump market: How the industry will evolveJanuary 23, 2018The global pump market has been extremely volatile during the past two years with the decline of global oil and commodity prices. Pump manufacturers are looking for ways to minimize profit losses amid these trying economic uncertainties.