Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Processors Intelligence Service (3)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Microcontroller market growth drops to nearly zero in 2019 as industry and geopolitical factors dampen demandMay 15, 2019Following two years of expansion, the global microcontroller (MCU) market is set to stall in 2019 because of a combination of factors, including a downturn in the wider electronics industry and rising geopolitical tensions.
US operators miss benefiting from Huawei’s Nexus 6P & LG’s Nexus 5X signature Android 6 smartphonesOctober 07, 2015Nexus devices are the signature smartphones for each generation of Android and provide operators, developers and the mobile industry the first exposure to Google’s latest innovations. It's also the first time Google has chosen a Chinese brand to make a Nexus device. US telecom operators are notable among major operator groups in choosing not to range this generation of Nexus smartphones. IHS believes this lack of US operator support is because of misplaced fears. US operators should seize the tactical benefit for their customer acquisition volumes from selling these strong Nexus devices.