Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Industrial Edge Networking Components Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- LED Intelligence Service (1)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (2)
- Power Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Power Supply Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Processors Intelligence Service (6)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (1)
The expanding universe of universal customer premises equipment processorsMay 16, 2019The expected growth in sales during the coming years will generate soaring demand for uCPE processor chips, with revenue set to rise to $327 million in 2023, up from a mere $7 million in 2019.
Microcontroller market growth drops to nearly zero in 2019 as industry and geopolitical factors dampen demandMay 15, 2019Following two years of expansion, the global microcontroller (MCU) market is set to stall in 2019 because of a combination of factors, including a downturn in the wider electronics industry and rising geopolitical tensions.
More MOCVD reactors leading to 28 percent GaN LED surplus in 2019March 27, 2018After assessing planned purchases by suppliers, IHS Markit projects that 330 metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) reactor chambers will be installed in 2018, to produce LEDs fabricated from gallium nitride (GaN).