Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (2)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (44)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (3)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- LED Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (5)
- Processors Intelligence Service (3)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
Microcontroller market growth drops to nearly zero in 2019 as industry and geopolitical factors dampen demandMay 15, 2019Following two years of expansion, the global microcontroller (MCU) market is set to stall in 2019 because of a combination of factors, including a downturn in the wider electronics industry and rising geopolitical tensions.
More MOCVD reactors leading to 28 percent GaN LED surplus in 2019March 27, 2018After assessing planned purchases by suppliers, IHS Markit projects that 330 metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) reactor chambers will be installed in 2018, to produce LEDs fabricated from gallium nitride (GaN).
Chinese Market for Packaged LEDs to Grow at Single-Digit Annual RateNovember 24, 2015Due to oversupply and price competition between suppliers of lighting LEDs, IHS forecasts the total Chinese market for packaged LEDs to grow at single digit annual rate. The total Chinese market for packaged LEDs was $6.7 billion in 2014, with $3.8 billion for the lighting application, according to the latest data in the Packaged LEDs Report – China – 2015, a part of IHS LED Intelligence Service.