Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (6)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (3)
- Counterterrorism & CBRNE Intelligence Service (1)
- Counterterrorism Research Package (1)
- Intruder Alarms & Monitoring Services Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
Access Control Intelligence Database - Americas - Select CountriesAugust 03, 2015This deep-dive analysis specific to Brazil, United States & Mexico includes more than 15 pages of qualitative analysis and 96 tables and figures.Subscribers Only
North America Access Control Growth to Outpace Latin America through 2016June 10, 2015For many years, access control suppliers have been looking to diversify and invest in new countries to expand growth opportunities, and for many years, high growth and opportunity was on threshold of being realized. However, IHS has found that the North American market (including Mexico) will outpace the Latin American market until 2018.
Slower Growth Planned for Access Control Industry in Mexico and BrazilAugust 27, 2014Slower growth than originally forecast is expected for the electronic access control market in Mexico and Brazil, according to a recent regional report published by IHS.