Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (17)
- Advertising (93)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (3)
- Cinema (213)
- Consumer Electronics (292)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (5)
- Digital Media (460)
- Digital Signage (12)
- Discrete & Process Automation (2)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (6)
- Display Materials & Components (5)
- Electric Motor Systems (3)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (4)
- Games (175)
- Healthcare IT (6)
- Large Displays (77)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (17)
- Managed Services (29)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (15)
- Memory & Storage (4)
- MEMS & Sensors (5)
- Mobile Devices (210)
- Mobile Innovation (308)
- Mobile Networks (92)
- Operators & Services (676)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (1)
- Semiconductor Components (19)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (2)
- Semiconductor Market (14)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (415)
- Small & Medium Displays (21)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (3)
- Smart Cities (9)
- Smart Home & Appliances (195)
- Transformative Technologies (3)
- TV Media & Content (823)
- Video (336)
- Video Surveillance (2)
- Date Published
Apple risks new categories with iPhone 6 phablet and Apple WatchSeptember 09, 2014Apple launches its first wearable -- the Apple Watch -- as well as revitalizing its iPhone range and moving into mobile payments with Apple Pay. Apple's bold new products depend on the continued success of the iPhone to succeed, but with a 2015 availability data, Apple has many things still to do to finish its first generation smartwatch.
Continued Legislation Focus on Pollutants to Drive Sensor Market for Internal Combustion EnginesJuly 24, 2014The global market for sensors used in internal combustion engines (ICE) is on the road of steady growth for the next few years, propelled by increasing utilization in engine management and exhaust aftertreatment, according to a new report from IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS).
Sensor Hubs Make Big Gains While Enabling the Future of SensingApril 16, 2014Sensor hubs that offload tasks from power-hungry application processors and let mobile devices like smartphones and tablets run longer on a single battery charge are reaping gargantuan gains thanks to the global microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) market, with shipment growth this year alone in triple-digit territory, according to new analysis from IHS Technology.
Driven by Apple and Samsung, Light Sensors Achieve Double-Digit Revenue GrowthJuly 30, 2013Light and proximity sensors in mobile handsets and tablets are set for expansive double-digit growth within a five-year period, thanks to increasing usage by electronic giants...
Auto MEMS Sensors to Keep Expanding toward Banner Growth in 2014Safety mandates in cars like ESC and TPMS will be the main driversJuly 15, 2013Sales of automotive microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensors are expected to reach a high-water mark in two years as car-safety mandates come to full maturity and achieve maximum saturation...
Combo MEMS Inertial Sensors Motor Their Way to Brisk Growth in the Automotive MarketMay 13, 2013Combo microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors for automotive applications are off to another exhilarating ride this year as revenue continues to climb, spurred by rapidly...