Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
[Display Dynamics] Three issues surrounding the AMOLED market in 2015January 16, 2015In 2014, the AMOLED panel industry was apparently baffled by an unexpected dip in demand. Many of the flagship smartphones featuring AMOLED were not welcome in the market, and AMOLED for TVs and tablets, though launched as an ambitious bid, also fell flat due to its weak price competitiveness not matching up to that of liquid crystal display (LCD). That is why the year 2015 is going to be a very important year for the AMOLED panel industry. First of all, it would need to regain the lost pride in the smartphone panel market and strengthen the price competitiveness of the AMOLED for TV and tablet use.
Softbank & GungHo take $1.5 billion Supercell stake in largest mobile games dealOctober 16, 2013Japanese telecoms operator Softbank and Japanese games developer GungHo OnLine Entertainment have acquired a 51% stake in Finnish mobile-games developer Supercell for $1.53 billion. As part of the deal...