Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (3)
- BETA - Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (6)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
North America Access Control Growth to Outpace Latin America through 2016June 10, 2015For many years, access control suppliers have been looking to diversify and invest in new countries to expand growth opportunities, and for many years, high growth and opportunity was on threshold of being realized. However, IHS has found that the North American market (including Mexico) will outpace the Latin American market until 2018.
Difficult market conditions persist for access control in parts of AsiaFebruary 10, 2015Electronic door access control growth in India, Australia and Malaysia was challenging in 2014, with little projected relief in 2015. In 2014, IHS projected the Indian market for access control would expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% from 2013 to 2018. However, IHS has revised its original forecast downward to about 13.1%.
Middle East and Africa forecast for strong growth opportunity in Access Control, with CAGR of 14.8%May 15, 2014The EMEA region continued to make strides toward recovery in 2013 and is expected to see moderate growth from 2014 through 2015 for traditional electronic access control. For traditional access control, IHS has estimated growth of about 3.1%in 2014. When including electronic locks (mechatronic, digital cylinder and electromechanical), IHS estimated a growth of about 7.4% in 2014. According to IHS’s 2014 report on access control, the Middle East and African regions are forecast to be worth about $180 million in 2014, which combine to have a CAGR of about 15% from 2013 through 2018.