Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- BETA - Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service (2)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (12)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (6)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (3)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Cineworld to become the largest exhibitor in North AmericaDecember 19, 2019UK operator Cineworld has announced the intention to acquire Canadian Cineplex International to become the largest exhibitor in North America. Cineplex is the largest exhibitor in Canada and enjoyed a 75% market share as at September 2019.
Kinepolis sets a second foot in the North American market with the acquisition of MJRSeptember 04, 2019Belgian exhibitor group Kinepolis has announced a deal to acquire MJR Digital Cinemas with its 164 screens in the United States for an estimated $151.25m.
Cinepolis sets foot in the Middle East and Pathe in Africa in 2019May 03, 2019Mexican exhibition group Cinepolis, the largest in South America by number of screens, opened its first cinema in the Middle East in Q1 2019, in Bahrain. Separately, French exhibition group Pathe has opened its first cinema outside Europe, in Tunisia.