Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- BETA - Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service (2)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (12)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (6)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (3)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Softbank & GungHo take $1.5 billion Supercell stake in largest mobile games dealOctober 16, 2013Japanese telecoms operator Softbank and Japanese games developer GungHo OnLine Entertainment have acquired a 51% stake in Finnish mobile-games developer Supercell for $1.53 billion. As part of the deal...
AT&T re-positions Mobile TV service to support 4G strategyFebruary 08, 2013US mobile operator AT&T has rebranded its U-Verse Live TV service as simply Mobile TV alongside a number of other changes to its service. The revamped service allows subscribers to take advantage of...
AT&T re-positions Mobile TV service to support 4G strategyFebruary 08, 2013 Subscribers Only