Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (3)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (2)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (2)
Barclaycard’s UK wearable payment plans will struggle to compete with Apple PayJuly 01, 2015Barclaycard, the UK card issuer of the Barclays banking group, is relaunching its bPay contactless payments system in July with three new NFC devices: an updated wristband, key fobs and stickers. The service allows users from any bank with a UK-registered Visa or Master debit or credit card to add money to a pre-paid account online, from its mobile app, or set up auto top-up. At launch, payments will be limited to £20 but will rise to £30 in September when UK limits are raised.
EE's new 4GEE Action Cam will only appeal to a niche marketJune 12, 2015EE is not the first company to try and market a camera as an accessory to a mobile consumer. HTC launched its Re camera last year, Sony had its attachable QX series lenses, and GoPro has been making action cameras since 2009. EE is looking to ride the buzz that live streaming apps Periscope and Meerkat have generated. However, the lack of public broadcasting...
The Galaxy Gear smartwatch is a bold experiment and a new kind of smart accessorySeptember 05, 2013The Galaxy Gear is a statement of intent by Samsung that if the smartwatch category is to prove successful, then Samsung will be one of the winners. Samsung has done an outstanding job securing a wide range of apps for the Galaxy Gear launch. But this ini