Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (8)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (3)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (6)
- Digital Security Intelligence Service (2)
- Fintech Intelligence Service (1)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (3)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (3)
- Intruder Alarms & Monitoring Services Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (7)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (7)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (7)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (4)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual - Premium (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - 2014-2015 (1)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service for SanDisk - Mar 2015 - Extract (1)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (6)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (4)
Apple extends Apple Watch retail presence with Best Buy dealJuly 29, 2015Allowing Best Buy to stock the Apple Watch could expand Apple’s footprint to over 1200 retail locations. Best Buy has over 1000 stores in the United States, which is more than Apple’s 267 shops.. The initial agreement however only includes 300 stores in 2015. As a highly personal product with many strap options, potential customers...
Barclaycard’s UK wearable payment plans will struggle to compete with Apple PayJuly 01, 2015Barclaycard, the UK card issuer of the Barclays banking group, is relaunching its bPay contactless payments system in July with three new NFC devices: an updated wristband, key fobs and stickers. The service allows users from any bank with a UK-registered Visa or Master debit or credit card to add money to a pre-paid account online, from its mobile app, or set up auto top-up. At launch, payments will be limited to £20 but will rise to £30 in September when UK limits are raised.
EE's new 4GEE Action Cam will only appeal to a niche marketJune 12, 2015EE is not the first company to try and market a camera as an accessory to a mobile consumer. HTC launched its Re camera last year, Sony had its attachable QX series lenses, and GoPro has been making action cameras since 2009. EE is looking to ride the buzz that live streaming apps Periscope and Meerkat have generated. However, the lack of public broadcasting...
Samsung acquires LoopPay to accelerate its mobile payments serviceFebruary 20, 2015Samsung has agreed to acquire mobile wallet solutions provider LoopPay to accelerate its mobile payments efforts. LoopPay will remain independent but will work closely with Samsung’s Mobile Division.Subscribers Only
Apple risks new categories with iPhone 6 phablet and Apple WatchSeptember 09, 2014Apple launches its first wearable -- the Apple Watch -- as well as revitalizing its iPhone range and moving into mobile payments with Apple Pay. Apple's bold new products depend on the continued success of the iPhone to succeed, but with a 2015 availability data, Apple has many things still to do to finish its first generation smartwatch.
AT&T sees new mobile opportunities with Timex's Ironman cellular smartwatchAugust 07, 2014Timex has announced its first 3G-enabled smartwatch, the Ironman One GPS+, and it will work as a standalone device with cellular connectivity. It features four hardware buttons and a touch screen. The smartwatch features a 1.5-inch low power Mirasol colour display and runs on Qualcomm’s Brew platform. It has 4GB of in-built storage and Bluetooth connectivity. Timex claims...
The Galaxy Gear smartwatch is a bold experiment and a new kind of smart accessorySeptember 05, 2013The Galaxy Gear is a statement of intent by Samsung that if the smartwatch category is to prove successful, then Samsung will be one of the winners. Samsung has done an outstanding job securing a wide range of apps for the Galaxy Gear launch. But this ini