Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (3)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Arqiva up for saleOctober 09, 2013Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds (MEIF), managed by Australian finance group Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), is to put its 25 per cent stake in UK managed service provider Arqiva...
Ericsson to acquire Red Bee MediaJuly 01, 2013Swedish technology provider Ericsson intends to strengthen its market position in the media managed services by acquiring Red Bee Media, one of the leading media broadcast services in the UK. The acquisition,...
SES demo first HEVC Ultra HD broadcastApril 19, 2013On 19th April 2013, satellite operator SES demonstrated the first broadcast of Ultra High Definition (UHD) television using the High-Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC). The demonstration used an Astra Satellite at...