Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (2)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Arqiva up for saleOctober 09, 2013Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds (MEIF), managed by Australian finance group Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA), is to put its 25 per cent stake in UK managed service provider Arqiva...
Ericsson to acquire Red Bee MediaJuly 01, 2013Swedish technology provider Ericsson intends to strengthen its market position in the media managed services by acquiring Red Bee Media, one of the leading media broadcast services in the UK. The acquisition,...
Samsung purchase three percent share in SharpMarch 08, 2013Samsung Electronics purchased shares in Sharp amounting to a three per cent ownership stake in the company for ¥10.4bn ($112mn). The announcement instigated an 18 per cent rise in Sharp's share price after...