Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (1)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- US Media Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Samsung looks to innovative S9 camera to energize Galaxy S smartphone salesFebruary 25, 2018Samsung is packing its main innovative push into the cameras of its latest flagship Galaxy S devices. With the new super slow motion video capture, Samsung has improved on previous industry attempts to commercialize this feature. The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are strong handset designs which evolve from 2017’s excellent S8. They are markedly different in camera quality and display size from the two to three year old smartphones potential customers own now which should boost upgrades. However, consumers may delay purchase because of rising flagship prices.
Huawei delivers Amazon Alexa integration on Mate 9 in the USMarch 24, 2017A software update to the Huawei Mate 9 in the US installs Huawei’s Alexa app on the handset. With the integration of Amazon Alexa, Huawei is taking its virtual assistant strategy beyond China where the company is relying on its own ecosystem.