Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (2)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (1)
Vivendi to close Watchever SVoD service by 31 December 2016August 17, 2016Paris-based French media group Vivendi will close its standalone online subscription video-on-demand (SVoD) TV and movie service, Watchever, by the end of 2016. The SVoD service launched in Germany in January 2013, ahead of Amazon’s Prime SVoD service and Netflix in 2014.Subscribers Only
Consumers spend $57bn on Digital Games, Movies, and Apps - IHS & App Annie Digital Content ReportFebruary 19, 2014IHS Technology is partnering with app industry analytics specialists App Annie to produce a report analysing trends in the digital games, movies, music, and apps industries globally and in seven key countries: USA, UK, Japan, South Korea, Japan, Russia, France and Germany. Overall digital games, movies, and app spend was up 30% in 2013 reaching $57bn globally.
China and US reach new film trade dealFebruary 23, 2012China and US reach new film trade dealChina and US have reached a new trade agreement for films, opening up the Chinese market significantly to overseas films by allowing 14 additional Imax, 3D or animation...