Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (3)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (3)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (2)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (5)
The success of ‘The Interview’ on online video platforms helps Sony to recoup its investment but proves little in the wider windowing debateJanuary 20, 2015Two weeks since taking The Interview to online platforms in the US, Sony reported over $31 million in consumer revenues from its digital distribution (over 4.3m downloads) and $5m in cinema distribution.
Deluxe Digital launches European movie delivery serviceMay 22, 2013Deluxe Digital Cinema, the London-based operation, is launching a Europe-wide fibre-based movie delivery service for distributors and exhibitors, in association with Hewlett-Packard. The network aims to link...
Release dates coming together across the worldMarch 28, 2012 Subscribers Only