Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (2)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (2)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Intruder Alarms & Monitoring Services Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (1)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (1)
Housing market in China welcomes electronic locksJuly 23, 2015China’s electronic lock market is forecast to grow quite fast at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13 percent, from 2015 through 2019. The residential sector will be the key driver of overall category growth, with a CAGR of 17 percent, during the same time period, according to the IHS Access Control Market Intelligence Service.
North America Access Control Growth to Outpace Latin America through 2016June 10, 2015For many years, access control suppliers have been looking to diversify and invest in new countries to expand growth opportunities, and for many years, high growth and opportunity was on threshold of being realized. However, IHS has found that the North American market (including Mexico) will outpace the Latin American market until 2018.