Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (4)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - 802.11ac to Make Up Over 90 Percent of WiFi Router Shipments by 2019January 26, 2016802.11ac routers are expected to make up around 94 percent of all WiFi router shipments by 2019, according to the Home Networking Devices report from IHS Inc.
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.