Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (4)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.
Netgem augments software and service strategy with Videofutur multiscreenJanuary 24, 2013French set-top box (STB) vendor Netgem is to purchase French video rental chain Videofutur. As well as physical media outlets, Videofutur also operates its own over-the-top (OTT) multiscreen video delivery...