Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (8)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (5)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - 802.11ac to Make Up Over 90 Percent of WiFi Router Shipments by 2019January 26, 2016802.11ac routers are expected to make up around 94 percent of all WiFi router shipments by 2019, according to the Home Networking Devices report from IHS Inc.
Intel becomes #1 gateway chip supplier with Lantiq acquisitionFebruary 20, 2015Intel is acquiring Lantiq, provider of DSL broadband access and home networking technology. Terms of the deal remain undisclosed, and the process is expected to take 90 days to fully close, pending any regulatory approvals and transaction stipulations.Subscribers Only
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.
Pace looking past set-top boxes with Motorola acquisitionDecember 19, 2012UK set-top box vendor Pace has submitted a non-binding bid to acquire Google's Motorola Home business unit. Motorola Home encompasses the division of Motorola that manufacturers STBs, IPTV distribution...