Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (4)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (5)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (2)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (5)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.
BBC iPlayer consumption sees tablets edge ahead of smartphones, both categories remain keyApril 23, 2013BBC iPlayer usage in the UK via tablets was higher than it was via mobile phones for the first time ever in March 2013. Collectively, tablets and mobile devices made up around 30 per cent of all iPlayer...
Pace looking past set-top boxes with Motorola acquisitionDecember 19, 2012UK set-top box vendor Pace has submitted a non-binding bid to acquire Google's Motorola Home business unit. Motorola Home encompasses the division of Motorola that manufacturers STBs, IPTV distribution...
BSkyB acquires AcetraxMay 07, 2012UK satellite operator BSkyB has purchased Swiss-based transactional online movie service Acetrax, it was revealed in the pay-TV operator's first quarter 2012 results. The Acetrax app is built into LG, Samsung...