Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (11)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (7)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
Verizon to launch 802.11ac router with 300Mbps Wi-FiMay 20, 2014Verizon plans to deploy a proprietary router that will support in-home Wi-Fi speeds up to 300Mbps. This router will ship in summer 2013 and will complement the Quantum internet service offered on Verizon FiOS with speeds up to 300Mbps.
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.
Pace looking past set-top boxes with Motorola acquisitionDecember 19, 2012UK set-top box vendor Pace has submitted a non-binding bid to acquire Google's Motorola Home business unit. Motorola Home encompasses the division of Motorola that manufacturers STBs, IPTV distribution...