Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (1)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (2)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Intruder Alarms & Monitoring Services Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (1)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (1)
How will Artificial Intelligence Impact Medical Imaging in 2020? RSNA 2019 Round-upJanuary 28, 2020The IHS Markit Healthcare Technology team recently attended the annual Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2019 meeting in Chicago in December. The general buzz around artificial intelligence (AI) was still very prominent at the show, with vendors showcasing AI integrated software algorithms that promise to reap the rewards to those that invest. This insight provides an overview of the core AI trends witnessed at show, and what 2020 has in store for AI in medical imaging.
North America Access Control Growth to Outpace Latin America through 2016June 10, 2015For many years, access control suppliers have been looking to diversify and invest in new countries to expand growth opportunities, and for many years, high growth and opportunity was on threshold of being realized. However, IHS has found that the North American market (including Mexico) will outpace the Latin American market until 2018.