Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (4)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (7)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (3)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (3)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (2)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Intruder Alarms & Monitoring Services Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (1)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (1)
North America Access Control Growth to Outpace Latin America through 2016June 10, 2015For many years, access control suppliers have been looking to diversify and invest in new countries to expand growth opportunities, and for many years, high growth and opportunity was on threshold of being realized. However, IHS has found that the North American market (including Mexico) will outpace the Latin American market until 2018.
Difficult market conditions persist for access control in parts of AsiaFebruary 10, 2015Electronic door access control growth in India, Australia and Malaysia was challenging in 2014, with little projected relief in 2015. In 2014, IHS projected the Indian market for access control would expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% from 2013 to 2018. However, IHS has revised its original forecast downward to about 13.1%.
Slower Growth Planned for Access Control Industry in Mexico and BrazilAugust 27, 2014Slower growth than originally forecast is expected for the electronic access control market in Mexico and Brazil, according to a recent regional report published by IHS.