Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (6)
- Games Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (2)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Softbank & GungHo take $1.5 billion Supercell stake in largest mobile games dealOctober 16, 2013Japanese telecoms operator Softbank and Japanese games developer GungHo OnLine Entertainment have acquired a 51% stake in Finnish mobile-games developer Supercell for $1.53 billion. As part of the deal...
Telefonica seeks alternatives to smartphone duopolyJuly 01, 2013Spanish multinational operator Telefonica has announced a marketing partnership to promote sales of Microsoft's Windows Phone handsets in selected markets. As part of the one year agreement,...
LG announced deal to acquire WebOSFebruary 28, 2013LG Electronics announced on February 25, 2013 the acquisition of the WebOS operating system from HP, to be used in its Smart TVs starting early 2014. With this deal LG will obtain the source code,...
AT&T re-positions Mobile TV service to support 4G strategyFebruary 08, 2013US mobile operator AT&T has rebranded its U-Verse Live TV service as simply Mobile TV alongside a number of other changes to its service. The revamped service allows subscribers to take advantage of...