Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (4)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (4)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (14)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Games Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (38)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
Telefonica and Yoigo increase cooperationAugust 01, 2013Telefónica and Yoigo plan to increase their cooperation across the broadband, mobile, and mutliplay sectors. In the mobile sector, Yoigo's national 2G and 3G roaming access to Telefónica's...
Telefonica seeks alternatives to smartphone duopolyJuly 01, 2013Spanish multinational operator Telefonica has announced a marketing partnership to promote sales of Microsoft's Windows Phone handsets in selected markets. As part of the one year agreement,...
LG announced deal to acquire WebOSFebruary 28, 2013LG Electronics announced on February 25, 2013 the acquisition of the WebOS operating system from HP, to be used in its Smart TVs starting early 2014. With this deal LG will obtain the source code,...